Nuri convinces with the easy trading of cryptocurrencies and offers users additional advantages, such as the first profit account. Due to the high level of security, such as the deposit protection of up to € 100,000, more and more Europeans prefer the provider as a crypto dealer, where you can also keep the classic current account and all of this free of charge. To make the registration even more worthwhile, users can secure a € 50 Nuri sign up Bonus through us.
Nuri Bonus Deal
For our readers, we have worked out a great deal with the cooperation of Nuri. All new customers receive a € 50 starting credit at Nuri through us.
- New customer at Nuri
- Over 18 years old
- Identification process successfully completed
- Trade through Nuri for at least 30 €
What do you have to do to get the Bonus?
There are only two things: Registration and Verification of identity.
1. Registration: Start the account opening via “Open account” and verify it completely. Lasts no longer than 10 minutes including video identification.
2. Trade cryptocurrencies: Trade BTC or ETH for at least 30 € once after opening an account. Simply create the corresponding wallet using the Nuri app.
3. Receive welcome bonus: After your first trade, you will receive your bonus within 10 days.
How is the bonus paid out?
The bonus of € 50 is paid out via SEPA transfer to the respective Nuri account.
When is the bonus paid out?
You will receive the Nuri bonus within 10 calendar days.
What is Nuri?
Nuri a provider that combines classic banking with trading in cryptocurrencies. The provider particularly stands out due to its simple operation, high security standards and free service. For example, there is a deposit protection of up to € 100,000, with which the crypto currency is protected, unlike the classic crypto exchanges. In addition, only the customer has the private keys and thus access to Bitcoin and co .. So, unlike the classic Bitcoin exchange, Nuri has no access to your coins.
At Nuri, both the checking account and the wallet for cryptocurrency are free. The debit card is also free of charge.
In addition to the manageable fee of 1% per transaction, Nuri has another special feature. Customers can receive interest on Bitcoins (currently 4.51% as of 08/16/2020). Do you want to learn more about Nuri? Then we recommend our Nuri experience report. There we went into detail on every Nuri product.