We have already reported the possibility of collecting free bitcoins, including through Coinbase Earn. So it is possible to get up to $ 176 currently at Coinbase through Coinbase Earn. Since the introduction of EOS on Coinbase, you now have the option to tap EOS as well. This would make up to $ 86 possible in a few minutes. We will now explain how you can do this.
What is Coinbase Earn?
With Coinbase Earn it should be possible for the user to look at Coinbase information about coins and for it will be rewarded. For example, it’s about watching videos about the coins, getting to know the concept, and getting a certain amount of the coin for it. After each video, you can answer a short question and get cryptocurrency. (We took the trouble to collect the answers so you can get the coins with even less effort, read on and learn the answers)
To counteract this lack of knowledge about other coins, Coinbase has launched the Coinbase Earn campaign. Usually there are between 3 -5 videos which are each 1-3 minutes long and inform about a certain Coin.
If you do not have an account with Coinbase, but you wanted to buy Coinbase Coins anyway, then you can do that here:
If you feel like it, you can also sign up via our referral link, and you’ll get an additional $ 10 and so will you once you’ve deposited at least $ 100.
What do you have to do to get the coins for free?
Once you signed up / registered on Coinbase, you have the following on the homepage:
Now you click on “Earn crypto” and you can choose which cryptocurrency you want to receive.
Here is a section:
If you click on the respective crypto currency, you will see short videos. Under each video you can answer a question and for the correct answer of these questions the crypto currency will be credited directly to you.
We’ve collected the right answers for you, so you do not even have to watch all the videos completely. You can click on the quiz question when the video lasts a few minutes.
Here are the answers:
- A blockchain protocol for fast, scalable applications
- Delegated proof of stake
- Fast, free transfers
- Stake EOS tokens
- Upgradable smart contracts
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastracture
- Faciliating low-cost, universal payments
- Transactions are fast, inexpensive and global
- To issue, exchange and transfer quickly and efficiently
- It relies on the cooperation of trusted noed to confirm transactions
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- There are too many ads and data trackers
- It is a free, open-source web browser built for privacy
- Users get paid BAT for viewing opt-in ads, and publishers get rewarded when users pay attention to their content
Coinbase is the most important crypto exchange which allows the trading of cryptocurrency with Euro. If you want to trade more Altcoins we recommend the stock exchange Binance*.